Are you an EU citizen? Do you currently live and study in Austria?
Besides European parliamentary elections, you are also able to vote and stand as candidate in municipal elections in Austria.
Here you will find the final results of the EU parliamentary elections in Austria:
Overview of the provisional results of Austrian parties:
- Österreichische Volkspartei (ÖVP) 34.6% (7 seats)
- Sozialdemokratische Partei Österreichs (SPÖ) 23.9% (5 seats)
- Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (FPÖ) 17.2% (3 seats)
- Die Grünen – Grüne Alternative (Grüne) 14,1% (2 seats)
- NEOS - Das Neue Europa (NEOS) 8.4% (1 seat)
- Europa JETZT (JETZT) 1.0%
- KPÖ Plus - European Left 0.8%
- You are not an Austrian citizen but you are a citizen of an EU member state other than Austria (non-Austrian EU citizen).
- You are at least 16 years of age.
- You have your primary residence in Austria.
- You have registered with the competent local authority in Austria.
Upcoming Municipal Elections in Austria:
- Upcoming elections in Austria (in addition to EU elections) in which EU mobile citizens may also participate
- Municipal elections
Upcoming election dates (expected):
–Lower Austria (except St. Pölten and Krems): 26.1.2020
-Styria (except Graz): 22.03.2020
–Vorarlberg: March 2020
–Vienna – District elections (Bezirksvertretungswahlen): October 2020
Contact the EU
Contact person in Austria:
Communications & PR
Tel.: +43 678 1245199
Politikos - Wir Müssen Reden!
Politikos is a non-partisan initiative of young people who take an active e interest in politics and society. We aim at restoring direct, unbiased channels of communication between policy makers and civil society.
We aim at reconnecting the Austrian public with its political representatives by offering citizens a platform to express their opinions, make proposals and endorse ideas.
We also aim at offering politicians a direct and neutral channel to consult their voters on policy proposals, canvass opinions and and engage in discusssion.
We want to establish a platform which offers non-partisan, politically independent participation for everyone.